Feb - 19 - 2018
What I accomplished this week:
- Continued learning about cryptocurrency storage and wallets
- Studied Hierarchical key generation in hierarchical deterministic wallets
- Studied Bitcoin improvement proposal 32 (BIP 0032) Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets bip-0032
- Studied Multisignature wallet construction
- Experimented with bitcoinj and bitcoin testnet
- Presented project topic and description presentation in the Colloquium class. Presentation
- Attended SIRA seminar presentation by Saurabh Gandhele on Expanding Universal Second Factor (U2F) to Non-Browser Applications.
Key challenges faced:
- Solving bitcoinj and docker bitcoin testnet connection issue was challenging as docker does not open the specific port on the local network unless specified.
Plans for week 6:
- Prepare the slides for SIRA group presentation on Friday Feb 23.
- Start with the implementation of simple wallet software.